Product Manager_Hematology - Japan
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Marketing Manager position leading hematological cancer marketing initiatives and programs for Blinatumomab.
The Product Manager is responsible for the creation of integrated product strategies and execution of commercial activities through the stages of life cycle management and working with the Senior Manager to evaluate opportunities and develop plans to optimize a brand.
* Contributes Japan Brand Plan development
* Designs and executes Japan promotional activities (detail aids, message scripts, advertising, congresses, etc.) in line with global branding strategy.
* Translates/implements international brand campaign locally
* Develops LRP with Business Planner
* Propose national sales target and achieves agreement with internal/external affiliate.
* Analyses Market Research
* Coordinates collecting competitive intelligence and drives competitive action plans
* Partners with the Medical Affairs Managers to optimize the brand performance (evidence generation, KOL management, speaker development, etc.)
* Drives motivation of commercial team towards brand aspiration to deliver on therapeutic area.
* Recruits and manages external vendors
* Establishes regular contacts with key speakers
* Experience in Marketing for minimum of 5 years in a Pharmaceutical company in Japan
* New product launch experience in both planning and execution as a Product Manager
* Knowledge in the area of Hematology and/or Oncology.
* Excellent coordination/negotiation skills for both internal and external parties.
* Excellent organizational and planning skills
* Good communication/presentation skills
* Language: Japanese & English fluency, both oral and written communications
* Bachelor Degree in Life science or related field
* Experience as a Team leader or in People management
* Experience in hematological cancer and/or oncology marketing.
* Enjoys challenge of building a new organization.
* Master degree in Medical/Pharmaceutical/Business Administration
* 1-3 years as a Pharmaceutical sales or MR experience