Product Manager - Dental Ceramic (m/f) - Germany
Pharma Career Box (company)
Our client is a Japanese company specializing also in the Dental Business, a leader in key technologies with high quality products, own R&D and international activities.
The European Dental Division is located near Frankfurt. As a leading company in the areas of dental restorative materials and dental ceramics, the company enjoys a good reputation in the development, production and sales of innovative products that enable more reliable prognoses of dental treatments.
There are two major target groups: The one is Restoratives and addresses to Dental Doctors, the second one is Ceramic with business partners in Dental Labs.
Our client is currently looking to fill the permanent position of
This position is responsible for the analysis of dental lab market in Europe; develop, harmonize and execute laboratory products strategy and portfolio, new products introduction and existing products revival, technical support for external customers and internal members.
- To identify, analyze and evaluate market trends and opportunities, competition activities, customer needs and key drivers in the markets.
- To define, develop and adapt the Product Portfolio strategies (New & existing Products and new technologies).
- To develop New Product positioning by conducting market research, creating and interpreting Pan EU Field-tests, analyzing competition, analyzing technical data and defining product USP's
- To develop creative briefing and hand over to the Marketing communication department
- To drive cross functional teams for a successful and timely Product launch.
- To transfer the knowledge of the New Products to the entire Sales organization (internal and external) and to KOL-OLs by developing tools, giving lectures and workshops. Additionally offer support to Training Centre on demand.
- To ensure that Product launch strategies are well followed up by markets and implement countermeasures where necessary (Post launch management).
- To develop long term support and cooperation with Universities and Key opinion leaders
- Dental Technician
- Degree in business, science or related fields is a plus
- Professional experience at a manufacturer of dental laboratory materials or in a dental lab
- Knowledge of Dental Porcelain, CAD-CAM related materials and knowledge of digital workflows
- Presentation skills, structured workings style and great personal initiative
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, flexible in collaboration with different cultures that needs highly developed social skills
- Travelling within Europe some 20%
Do you feel attracted by this position? We kindly ask you to apply in full confidentiality in English, with resumee and list of key competences.
PP PHARMA PLANING
International Executive Search & Specialist Recruitment Healthcare
Dr. Bergauer + Partner GmbH
Mrs Doris Messing, Managing Partner, CMC (BDU)
Bismarckallee 2a D-79098 Freiburg im Breisgau
Telefon: +49 761 2 9615-0 oder Direktwahl: +49 761 2 96 15-15
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.