- Manage the promotion, pricing, menu and distribution channels of products to achieve established financial and strategic goals.
- Supports applicable regulations including ISO, Local, State, and/or Federal requirements.
- Develop, communicate and implement pricing policies and guidelines that maximize profits and sales volume.
- Serve as the point person (downstream) for the field sales organization concerning arrangements for field-based diagnostic product presentations, speaking engagements, trade-shows, brochures, advertisements, and other promotional opportunities.
- Develop training materials, educational materials and training presentations for the field sales organization.
- Work with team to establish a system to effectively launch new diagnostic products.
B.S. or B.A. degree-MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of marketing experience in diagnostic or reference laboratory industry.
- Minimum of 2-3 years sales experience in diagnostic or reference laboratory industry.
- Strong infectious disease technical background strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the infectious disease marketplace-knowledge of key industry players, publications, conventions, etc.
- Excellent public speaking and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to discuss new product concepts and industry trends with Ph.D. and MD level contacts.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Strong financial and analytical skills; close attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems and make sound business decisions
Languages Fluent spoken and written English