- Our company acts as a business platform to drive and manage the distribution and internationalization of brands for tooth replacement solutions.
- Our leading brands offer high quality, attractively-priced products that are popular in domestic and regional markets.
- Our goal is to gradually achieve excellent customer engagement, website traffic and revenue with higher eShop conversion rates by strategically exploiting all aspects of the digital marketing road map.
- If making things work in a fast-growing, agile international environment is your vocation, our company is the place to be.
- For the Product Management Team we are looking for a Global Product Manager to accompany new product development within a Development Program and be responsible of shaping innovative new product solutions based on industry experience, lead user and customer interaction, and strategic objectives.
- Acting as a Product Manager you will also be responsible for the entire product life cycle management of an existing product portfolio and for the optimization of the global product contribution. Being a portfolio expert you will contribute to sales force training, product positioning, key messages as well as maintaining relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).
For New Product Development
- Identify, collect and assess market and customer needs; transforms them into System and Product Requirements in close collaboration with manufacturers
- Write Sales & Marketing Plan, define the product claims
- Define features and benefits and provides inputs on detailed positioning
- Have a deep understanding of competitive landscape, and deliver comparison of new products with competition
- Elaborates pricing of new products based on overall positioning in collaboration with Customer Marketing, and will be responsible for value analysis of new product & competitors.
- Write product training concepts and content together with T&E
- Deliver product related documentation (e.g. step-by-step, IFU, treatment guide for product solutions, presentations, website, product catalogue)
- Provide information for product collaterals and works with the manufacturers or creative agencies to develop promotional programs
- Drive market introduction, oversees and supports local product managers during local launch (defines requirements for local launch readiness)
- Own responsibility for a defined product group, will be key contact person for subsidiaries and HQ
- Proactively monitor product performance (sales, gross margin), seek counteractions quickly to address performance gaps together with Regional Sales organization
- Be responsible for strategic claim development and product positioning, provide input to product strategy
- Contribute to develop concept & content for product collaterals and work with manufacturers or creative agencies to develop innovative promotional programs
- Own and update product related documentation (e.g. step-by-step, IFU, marketing brochures, presentations, website, product catalogue)
- Have regular interactions with customers to understand detailed product usage and performance in comparison to competitive products
- Identify and assesses new product innovations and incremental product improvements based on market feedback
- Provide in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis, compile product related comparison
- Drive yearly pricing process (ASP) for product group in alignment with franchise pricing start
- Technical background as dental technician (prosthetics) plus additional education in business administration (is an asset)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Product Development or Product Management related functions in dental industry
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Proven track record of achieving objectives and targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German & English , any other language is an advantage
- Focused on customers, solution oriented, commercial mindset
- Collaborative, builds effective working relationships
- Strong sense of ownership, accountable and has a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Creates opportunities, innovative thinker
- Trustful, reliable and honest individual
- Strong communication skills, shares information and knowledge
- Open for change, adapts proactively
- Energetic, straight forward and performance driven personality
- Solid analytical skills, structured way of working
- Feels comfortable within a dynamic, agile and global environment
- It takes the commitment of bright and resourceful people to further advance our innovative technology as well as our Swiss standard of precision and quality.
- Adding your passion to our high-performance culture is a smart move.