This job is currently Archived,
PRODUCT MANAGER Ballaigues Switzerland,
Dentsply Sirona (company)
Posted on : 27 April 2017
- As the global leader in the manufacturing and commercialization of dental instruments for endodontic treatment, within the international group of our company, our company is known for its heritage built over 127 years, its innovative pioneering spirit that drive sustained growth as well as its core values that are patients focused and talent oriented.
- With over 1500 associates in our 3 sites , we now aim to add another exceptional talent to our R&D Team in Switzerland.
- You will be the strategic mindset and ambassador of your category, responsible to initiate and execute global strategies for the Instrument platform, in close collaboration with other team members and departments.
- In particular your mission will be oriented at managing manual files products, with the goal of enhancing our differentiation, promote innovation and strengthening our market position.
- Supports the Senior Product Manager in the implementation of the Manual Files strategy in 3 different channels (County divisions, Importers and Direct markets)
- Inputs on Manual Files Strategy updates
- Contributes to the yearly and 3YP of the category
- Develop impactful and engaging campaigns with the Marcom team to support the commercial team.
- Develop collaboration with the Clinical Education team.
- Manages and optimizes current product portfolio.
- Provides monthly market analysis and regular competitive benchmark.
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements
- Manages the accessories portfolio
- Business school degree or equivalent, engineering background could be an asset
- 5 years experience in Marketing. Medical devices experience or studies an asset.
- Min 3 years experience in a Global Marketing Development role.
- English, French and German fluency, Spanish an asset
- Results orientation with proven track record of operating in a fast pace orientated environment
- Capacity to adapt in a changing environment.
- Crisp and impactful communication skills, both in writing and verbally, to effectively present to internal & external senior leaders
- Team ambassador with ability to build productive relationships in an international environment
1338 Ballaigues Switzerland
Find a Job Find Candidates