Product Manager Baking Enzymes - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leading company in the enzymes business worldwide.
- We are a reliable partner for customers in the food, feed and industrial enzymes businesses.
- Product excellence and innovation are among our key strengths and our customers value these highly.
- We are looking for an experienced
- If you apply successfully for this job, you will join us at an exciting time.
- With fantastic growth in recent years, we are now working to ensure that this growth can continue for many years.
- The purpose of your job is to support the global implementation of our strategic goals.
- You will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for your product segment.
- You will craft the messaging and positioning for some of our key products and future launches.
- You will work in a matrix organization and in a team with open communication style, while strongly contributing to the direction and communication in the baking enzymes segment.
Your key result areas are:
- Strong contribution to successful strategy implementation on the basis of continuously maintained and developed market knowledge and research
- Create and implement sub-segment product and communication plans
- Support of growth targets and maintain business through successful implementing of product management plan for the market
- Application of the 4P marketing concept for the allocated sub-segments
- Identifies new business opportunities for sales and product development
- Support and drive new product development and launches
- Working with and in cross functional teams
Your required qualifications and key skills:
- You possess a degree in Food Technology, Life sciences or Marketing. Alternatively you have a proven marketing background in the baking ingredients industry
- Solid understanding of sales and marketing, acquired through first work experience in the bakery ingredients industry
- A profound interest in identifying, understanding and meeting customer needs
- Customer focused and communicative personal style
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Organizational, conceptual thinking and the ability to manage multiple priorities and plans on tactical level
- An excellent team player and co-worker
- Willingness to travel and communicate with customers
- Knowledge and experience in MS Office and DTP software
- Fluency in written and oral English
- We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity with long-term perspective in a fast-growing leading company in the enzyme industry.
- Our international working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally.
- You will find a progressive team-oriented management which supports you through open communication and accessibility.
- We offer a performance-based compensation and excellent benefits.