- Strategic planning, operational and monitoring and regional marketing -mix packages required for the successful marketing of the products
- Market research, analysis of the market and competition, benchmarking, initiation and implementation of the strategic and / or operational measures and activities
- Planning, development and implementation of Marketing tools, initiatives and campaign in the field
- Responsible for the sales approach based on local needs and requirements of the field
- Liaise with sales representatives, application specialists to accomplish marketing and sales objectives
- A degree in economics with a specialized focus on International marketing
- Previous International experience and previous experience in the Apheresis field will be a Plus
- Project Management experience beneficial
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Strong Communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Ability to travel up to 50% as requested by the position as well as intercultural skills and Entrepreneurial approach
- A structured analytical approach and visionary, creative capabilities
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
What we offer
- Become part of a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive exchanges between colleagues, customers and partners.
- Work with us to improve people's lives in the long term.
- We can offer you interesting, varied tasks and excellent opportunities for advancement, as well as an attractive salary with extensive benefits, all within a dynamic family-owned company.