Product Manager - Acute Care - Argentina
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global healthcare leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and consumer care and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of people like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Objectives of the Position:
- Manage products of the Hospital & Acute care Franchise;
- Develop strategies for new launches;
- Maximize results for the in line products;
- Exercise joint leadership in business expansion projects involving Market Access & Policy and Medical Affairs
- Main products: Antibiotics, Antifungals and Anesthesia
- Lead and develop the Hospital & Acute Care Marketing Plan;
- Partner and establish a fluent communication channel with the Sales Force to help ensure an adequate Key Account Management
- Work on close coordination with other areas of the company (Regulatory Affairs, Logistics, Demand planning, Medical, Commercial, Access, Market Intelligence, Finance and others), thus ensuring excellent quality in the execution of the Marketing Plan;
- Develop and implement pre-marketing strategies for new product launches, performing in harmony with the global team and with local areas;
- Develop and cultivate a long-term relationship level with key opinion leaders; Medical Societies
- Develop and intensify Sales Force training programs; work closely with Training and the Medical areas to establish a training plan that ensures a proper level of knowledge and empowers the Sales Force according to the product’s needs.
- Keep a constant follow-up of the market/competitive movements and use this information in strategic decisions and/or in the route adjustments of our products;
- Establish a high standard of communications and relationship with the regional/global teams and ensure local implementation;
- Manage the available promotional resources consciously and responsibly and keep up a proper standard for managing P&L.
- Keep focus on business goals and results.
- Focus on providing services and creating value to my customers more than anything else.
- Lead by example in everything we do
- Respect others, encourage open and frank dialogue and take prudent risks.
- Show courage and candor.
- Promote the "Can do" attitude.
- Show adaptability, comprehension and commitment to manage change.
- Make quick decisions. Promote agility.
- Ensure the integration of processes and systems. Increase efficiencies and simplification.
- Promote collaboration, integrity and ethics
Education: Graduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Economics, or other related areas (essential)
Postgraduate extension/MBA (Marketing and Sales Management, Business Management or other related areas: (highly desirable)
- English: Business Proficiency (essential)
- Spanish (native)
- Solid knowledge of Marketing, Strategic Planning, Sales Force Optimization, Negotiation Techniques, Presentation Techniques;
- Strong command of Excel/Power Point
- Minimum of 3 years in the pharmaceutical segment Product Management (essential);
- Solid experience in the pharmaceutical industry (essential)
- Product Launching experience in the Specialty Care /Hospital & Acute care area (highly desirable);
- People Management – the change context within the BU makes it necessary to have a professional with expertise in managing people and effectively influencing them (Sales management experience, desirable).
- Strategic vision (interpret findings quickly and frequently anticipate the issues);
- Planning (prioritize activities clearly and in an organized manner);
- Capability to execute (skill and discipline in the deliveries);
- Analytic capabilities (ability to synthesize ideas, map the market);
- Interpersonal relations (solid ability to work in teams and skilled in mobilizing people);
- Communication (skill in transmitting clearly and in customizing ideas).
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.Our company is an equal opportunity employer, proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job Segment: Medical, Engineer, Law, Pharmaceutical, Marketing, Healthcare, Engineering, Legal, Science