- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
- As our new Product Information Specialist, you will become part of our Shared Marketing Support team in Sales & Marketing.
- Here you will be part of a team with highly engaged and skilled colleagues, where we strive to supply the best digital solutions aimed at the BtB and BtC market.
- We support both our brand organisation and our sales companies worldwide in different digital channels.
- Our responsibility is to ensure an excellent user experience on all our digital channels
- You will be responsible for our newly introduced Product Information Management (PIM) system, ensuring that our product data is accurate and continually refined in response to established business goals and objectives through proper documentation, system design, while providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- You will have a close cooperation with both Masterdata and IT, but you will also will work with many different people throughout the whole company.
The main responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the deployment of PIM in our global organization
- Responsible for the organization and structure of Marketing Product Information
- Support global and regional marketing with the preparation and distribution of marketing product information
- Project management of various projects
- Help Sales Companies with building relevant sales catalogs for B2B E-Com
- Responsible for markup and optimization of marketing product information in relation to SEO and digital campaigns
- You hold a degree at B.Sc or M.Sc. level, maybe within Information Science. But your educational background is not of primary importance, we are looking more at your career history.
- We expect you to be structured with a great overview. You are self driven and incorporate stakeholders in the priorities of the deliveries.
- You have good communications skills and are the kind of person who makes things happen while maintaining the focus on teamwork.
- You are known as someone who creates progress as well as high quality and consistency in the daily deliveries.
- We are looking for a candidate who possess as many of the following qualifications as possible
- Relevant background in information management – preferably product or marketing information.
- Experience in construction and maintenance of information architecture, like in product hierarchies, metadata and taxonomies
- Experience with enrichment and markup of product information in relation to SEO and campaign management
- Knowledge of digital channel strategy and distribution of marketing product information
- Understanding of digital communications in a regulated industry
- Our company has more than 11.000 employees worldwide and revenues totaling DKK 10 billion.
- The group's products are sold in more than 100 countries, and 98% of Group revenues are generated outside Denmark.
- Our company is the largest company of the group, has more than 100 years of experience and today is one of the world's leaders in the industry.
- We have secured this position by being experimental, creative and effective in finding new solutions.
- And we work together towards a common goal: to provide people who wish to improve their hearing with the best solutions.