This job is currently Archived,
Product Experience Engineer Leuven Belgium,
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Are you passionate about quality and improvement? Are you result-driven and a real problem-solver?
- Do you get excited by being on the front line of (medical) innovation? Do you like to organize and to take initiative?
- Then it is you, we are looking for to complete our company team as Product Experience Engineer
To ensure our company exploits this resource to its maximum, we are looking for a Product Experience Engineer:
- You will map an improvement action plan and report to the partners by completing and maintaining complaint files;
- You will extract important information (trends, high severity complaints, etc.) from the complaints to make it available for stakeholders (brand managers, product development, manufacturing, &).
- You will give input to improve the complaint process.
- You will investigate complaints from customers by analyzing the complaint;
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Engineering, Quality or proven track record;
- You have excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge or a first experience in medical complaint handling is a plus;
- You are a wizard in Change Management;
- You have perfect knowledge of English;
- You have a wide view;
- You are thinking out of the box;
- You have an eye for detail;
- You have a critical view.
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
- Competitive salary
- Good career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects
- External and internal trainings
- Welcoming atmosphere
3001 Leuven Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates