HORIBA Instruments, Inc., leading global supplier of test equipment is seeking a Product Support Engineer to work in our Ann Arbor, MI office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall support of various Horiba Instruments, Inc. manufactured products. This person will work as part of a small team to introduce new products into the U.S. market. This person will need to be able to understand drawings, learn the product operating system, and be able to train and communicate the aspects of the product to our customers and staff. Once the product has been introduced into the HORIBA U.S. system, it will be necessary to support and train our service department. This position will be responsible for the overall product understanding will interface with sales, applications, and service departments.
- Technical degree (Electrical, Mechanical, Electrical Technology, Mechanical Technology, Chemistry, Physics, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- Capable of learning product operation, troubleshooting, and specifications.
- Experience working with equipment hands on or specifications.
- Excellent organization and communication skills along with strong presentation skills.
- Will be responsible for all aspects of product support, technical sales, service and Engineering through introduction and launch.
- Knowledge of SAP and CAD a plus.
- Must have strong computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel).
FEDERAL NOTICES TO APPLICANTS CLICK ON LINKS BELOW: