This job is currently Archived,
Product Engineer 3D printing in hospitals Leuven Belgium,
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- You collect and analyze information with regard to market developments, sales trends, competitive offerings and pricing and investigate their impact on the current product portfolios and future developments.
- You identify opportunities, needs and threats that should be taken into account in the development of the business plan.
- You work with research and development, operations and regulatory to evaluate possible product improvements on their medical, operational and regulatory impact.
- You work on the development of materials and information to support the sales organization in communicating the clinical and economic evidence with regard to the products value proposition to potential customers. You coordinate with clinical affairs and marketing where needed.
- You provide trainings to the sales organization about the product clinical and technical characteristics and commercial messaging.
- You contribute to the planning, coordination and implementation of new product launches or new market launches
- You join the sales team on sales visits to provide technical know-how and to obtain market information and to build up long term customer relationships
- Ensure you are well-informed about the evolutions and developments related to your market and/or region and that your knowledge is up-to-date within the context of the evolutions to ensure your credibility can be strengthened by offering a service that is continuously based on updated knowledge.
- You search for business opportunities and connect with key opinion leaders
- You are passionate about healthcare and ideally have experience with medical projects
- You have very good communication skills and easily connect with people.
- You have the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You are entrepreneurial in spirit and welcome new challenges
- You exert influence on an organization to drive projects forward
- You can maintain structure in a dynamic work environment.
- You are proficient in English
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
3001 Leuven Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates