Product Development Intern - Belgium
SASMAR, a world leader in fertility and personal care is offering an opportunity for a Product Development Intern. This opportunity is suited to someone who is full of creative ideas and eager to contribute on a large scale. The intern will gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the development and maintenance of consumer healthcare products, provide concrete deliverables and learn from top to bottom.
What you will do
- Assist in the formulation and packaging development
- Plan and monitor product change file
- Be actively involved in company wide NPDs (New Product Developments)
- Prepare product development briefs from ideas and requirements
- Work with the marketing teams to provide creative ideas for labelling and packaging
- Research packaging options, new developments and technologies
- Acquire insights in consumer habits and product needs
- Maintain partnerships with component suppliers and manufacturers
Who you are
- You have a BA/BS degree, preferably in a marketing, engineering or biology discipline
- Self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face.
- Ability to work well independently and meet deadlines.
- Problem solving ability – analyzed research and find gaps.
- Read, write and speak English to a professional standard.
- You are available for a period of at least 6 months
Who we are
At SASMAR, We are on a mission to be the brand of the future in personal care and we are looking for honest good people to join us on the journey to success. We help couples in more than 60 countries internationally connect with each other better and with our Conceive Plus brand - we are doing a great job increasing the fertility rate too!
Created in Sydney our style is different to other pharmaceutical companies but our principles of honesty, ethics, loyalty and trust still show in everything we do.
This is a paid internship of 6 months that will integrate you within a multi-national company.
The internship program is intended to be educational, inspirational, and purposeful. All interns are mentored by an employee who is associate level or above in order to ensure a quality level of learning for our interns and exposure to supervisory experience for our associates. At the end of the program interns should have a significant list of accomplishments to add to their resume and set them apart from other candidates in their field.