This job is currently Archived,
Product Development Engineer SDIS Basel Switzerland,
Posted on : 26 January 2017
About Us :
- People at our company appreciate the opportunity to shape our future and create impact.
- Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people has guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- We are a global leader in implant and restorative dentistry and oral tissue regeneration.
- Having pioneered many of the most influential technologies and techniques in our field, we have a tradition of doing more to advance dental regeneration, restoration and replacement, as well as patient care.
- We are looking for a qualified Product Development Engineer SDIS.
Your tasks :
- Overall technical lead on demanding, cross-functional development projects under consideration of design control process
- Translation of user needs/market inputs into technical specifications
- Evaluation of technical solutions and performance of feasibility studies
- Coordination of verification- and validation-activities (design output, verification & validation)
- Coordination of design transfer (production scale-up) activities
- Continuous technical product surveillance (products, components, processes).
- Evaluation, organisation, coordination and implementation of product / process changes (improvements in quality / product usage & features, customer complaints, simplifications, cost reductions etc.)
- Technical lead in root cause investigations
- Ensure project documentation according to quality standards
- Enforce compliance to regulations and internal processes
- Degree in mechanical engineering, bioengineering, or related field of study
- PhD and experience from research is a plus
- Several years (3+) experience in a related area such as development of medical device products
- Sound knowledge in applicable standards and regulations (MDD, FDA, ISO) and in design control process
- Knowledge in the area of product development, manufacturing and testing
- Knowledge with specific development tools (e.g. FMEA, DoE, tolerance analysis, analysis of mechanical properties, statistical analysis)
- Previous experience in leading highly demanding product development projects is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and result orientation
- Distinctive interpersonal skills and customer focus
- Effective and convincing communication, both verbally and in writing, fluent in English
- It takes the commitment of bright and resourceful people to further advance our innovative technology as well as our Swiss standard of precision and quality.
- Adding your passion to our high-performance culture is a smart move.
Find a Job Find Candidates