Product Developer Gut Health Feed Additives Monogastrics (M/F) - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leading manufacturer and supplier of functional feed additives and micro-ingredients for the animal feed industry.
- This global player develops and produces reliable and innovative solutions for the feed industry to raise healthy animals and produce high quality food of animal origin.Owned by a family, active since generations in agribusiness, the company serves over 90 countries out of its offices in Europe, Brazil, Mexico, Nigeria, China and Thailand.
- To maintain our continuous growth, we are looking for a driven (M/F)Product Developer Gut Health Feed Additives Monogastrics Gut health products play a main role in our product portfolio. In this new position, you will be developing tools and products to build new gut health concepts.
- You evaluate existing and identify innovative market-oriented molecules and ingredients to maintain our innovative position in animal nutrition
- You develop and implement improved and new (gut health) products
- You initiate and manage R&D projects from concept till product launch readiness and transfer the acquired knowledge into new and existing products
- You carry out literature studies and conduct scientific nutritional and physiological animal studies at our own state of the art research facility or in cooperation with external partners
- You participate in international technical symposia and congresses
- You maintain and initiate contact with universities and research institutes
- You write technical and peer reviewed articles
- You provide technical support to internal clients, distributors and customers worldwide
- You organise product presentations and training courses for the international sales team
- You report to the global technical director of the company/ Managing Director Power Protexion and keep stakeholders informed.
- You work closely with Product Managers
- You obtained a university degree in Animal Sciences, Bio-engineering, Veterinary Medicine, Biochemistry, Biology, or equivalent through experience. A PhD degree is an advantage
- You have experience in R&D animal health and nutrition
- Your knowledge of animal gut health and digestive physiology is above average and you combine this with the creativity to make this knowledge applicable into nutritional solutions
- You are fluent in English, fluency in any second language is a plus
- You work autonomous, take initiative and get things done
- You are creative and have attention to detail
- You are tenacious and positive
What we offer:
- A challenging, independent position with responsibility and room for initiative
- A dynamic, international environment at a well-established company in the sector
- A financially sound and private, family-minded, ambitious and growing company
- A science-based career
- An attractive salary in accordance with your dedication and competences
- Our company encourages mobility.