Product Developer Gut Health Feed Additives Monogastrics (M/F) Heist-op-den-Berg Belgium,
Posted on : 16 June 2017
- our company is a leading manufacturer and supplier of functional feed additives and micro-ingredients for the animal feed industry.
- this global player develops and produces reliable and innovative solutions for the feed industry to raise healthy animals and produce high quality Food of animal origin.owned by a family, active since generations in agribusiness, the company serves over 90 countries out of its offices in europe, brazil, mexico, nigeria, china and thailand.
- to maintain our continuous growth, we are looking for a driven (m/f)Product Developer gut health feed additives monogastrics gut health products play a main role in our product portfolio. in this new position, you will be developing tools and products to build new gut health concepts.
- you evaluate existing and identify innovative market-oriented molecules and ingredients to maintain our innovative position in animal Nutrition
- you develop and implement improved and new (gut health) products
- you initiate and manage r&d projects from concept till product launch readiness and transfer the acquired knowledge into new and existing products
- you carry out literature studies and conduct scientific Nutritional and physiological animal studies at our own state of the art Research facility or in cooperation with external partners
- you participate in international technical symposia and congresses
- you maintain and initiate contact with universities and Research institutes
- you write technical and peer reviewed articles
- you provide Technical Support to internal clients, distributors and customers worldwide
- you organise product Presentations and Training courses for the international Sales team
- you report to the global technical director of the company/ Managing Director power protexion and keep stakeholders informed.
- you work closely with product managers
- you obtained a University degree in animal sciences, Bioengineering" rel="nofollow">Bio-engineering, Veterinary Medicine, Biochemistry, Biology, or equivalent through experience. a phd degree is an advantage
- you have experience in r&d Animal Health and Nutrition
- your knowledge of animal gut health and digestive Physiology is above average and you combine this with the creativity to make this knowledge applicable into Nutritional solutions
- you are fluent in English, fluency in any second language is a plus
- you work autonomous, take initiative and get things done
- you are creative and have attention to detail
- you are tenacious and positive
what we offer:
- a challenging, independent position with responsibility and room for initiative
- a dynamic, international environment at a well-established company in the sector
- a financially sound and private, family-minded, ambitious and growing company
- a science-based Career
- an attractive salary in accordance with your dedication and competences
- our company encourages mobility.
2220 Heist op den Berg Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates