This job is currently Archived,
Product Developer Excipients Team Leader - Netherlands
DFE Pharma (company)
Posted on : 27 April 2017
- To fulfill our innovation growth ambition we are looking for a product developer who is able to translate customer requirements into new excipients.
- The successful candidate is a scientist with good understanding of the principles, theories and concepts of formulation.
- You are able to manage the total new product development process from concept development to commercial production.
- Set-up, plan and execute innovation projects and application studies within the project management guidelines
- Prepare new developments for hand-over to an operational environment
- Write protocols, analyze data, interpret and summarize results in reports
- Presenting your findings in internal/external scientific meetings
- Identify new commercial and technological developments inside and outside own organization
- Generate new opportunities, based on insights and creativity and translate these into opportunities and new technological innovations, in cooperation with others and in line with business requirements
- Coordinate and supervise activities in the development and application laboratory.
- Lead, coach, develop and appraise technicians of the development and application team
- Upgrade quality of development and application laboratory to excellence
- Act as 2nd line support for technical customer questions
- Report to Innovation manager
- Academic level in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Technology, Chemistry, Food/Powder techonolgy, or related
- 2-4 years of experience in formulation of oral solid dosage forms with Lactose, MCC and Superdisintegrants
- Project management experience
- Awareness of DOE (design and evaluation) and PCA
- Fluent in English
- Strong communicator
- Team player
- We offer a highly dynamic and energetic work environment full of ambitious international growth opportunities and continuous learning, with an excellent remuneration package.
- We consider it important for our people to continue to grow.
- After all, your development is not only good for your career; we also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant personal development.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor.
- It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.