Product data designer - Hungary
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
What do we offer?
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in a young and energetic team
What is the job about?
Objectives and main tasks of the position:
- To structure, create, maintain and ensure Product Master Data and Documentation in our Product Center (GPC) in order to support the Sales Companies & Customers regarding sizing, product catalogs for products & services, product replacements & to find products by liquids
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Handling all activities within the agreed project and related processes
- Communicate to stakeholders outside the project on status and progress
- Relationship & Network handling through the Road-maps
- Project Execution according to planning standard (Visual Management) & release dates for our company Product Center
- Define and request deliverables from all relevant functions according to the Master Data Agreement (MDA) and the Functional Delivery List (FDL)
What do you need to apply?
- College or University degree (technical is an advantage)
- Fluent English
- Strong MS Office knowledge, SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Good cooperation with local and foreign colleagues • Accurate and systematic thinking
- Good in teamwork
- Structured, detail-oriented
- Our company is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Since our foundation in 1945, our most important aspiration is to successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute to a higher standard of living and healthier environment.
- We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our customers, who trust in our work.
- Our company keeps developing its products and services.
- To reach our goals, 2200 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
- An innovative and enthusiastic workforce is essential for our present and future existence.
- We believe in creating a great place to work, providing all company people with opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Since the establishment in 2007, R&D Central Europe has developed a strong engineering team belonging to the Global Development & Engineering organization.