This job is currently Archived,
Product Builder Pkg I - United States
Posted on : 24 June 2017
- Advanced Bionics is a global leader in developing the most advanced cochlear implant systems in the world.
- Always focused on innovations that improve quality of life, AB has consistently made the industry’s leading advancements in hearing technology.
- In fact, with six sound coding programs, we offer more ways to hear than any other cochlear implant company.
- Our company is part of the Group, the leading provider of hearing healthcare solutions and parent company, the leading hearing instrument brand.
- As an AB employee, you will contribute to advancing biomedical technology worldwide and work on challenging projects with smart, driven, friendly people.
- AB provides thriving work environments around the globe; each fosters creativity, teamwork, global competitiveness, and professional growth.
- Experience the professional and personal fulfillment that comes with making a difference in people’s lives.
- Primary Function: Under direct supervision of manufacturing supervisor, perform specific manufacturing operations with a sub-assembly group of product.
- Perform repetitive production assembly and positioning of small, delicate piece parts to extremely close tolerance.
- Line flow, output, and quality of ones workmanship are of critical importance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process incoming and outgoing documents, and handle incoming and outgoing products per instruction.
- Perform lead assembly and sub-assembly.
- Assist in maintaining, cleaning and organizing all area and workstations that are not assigned to a specific employee.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Specialized Knowledge & Skills: Consistently achieve a high quality level on selected operations.
- Team participation is extremely important
- Experience: Previous experience working with microscopes and ability to work with small assembly parts for an extended period of time is preferred.
- Education & Training: Previous work with microscopes is preferred. High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have good understanding of the English language.
- Physical Environment/Working Conditions – e.g. assembly line, lifting requirements