Product Application Engineer Simulation - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Product Application Engineer Simulation
- As a Product Application Engineer, you are the bridge between the market and our software development team, in close collaboration with the product manager and our marketing and sales teams.
- Your job is to help defining and designing the product functionalities and look and feel, based on market information.
- You are responsible for understanding and translating market needs into clear development instructions.
- In order to do this, frequent communication with our development team in Ukraine is essential.
- You provide our sales channels with sufficient documentation about the product and you support the marketing and sales roll-out of product releases.
- You have experience as a Functional Analyst or Product Application Engineer;
- You have experience with simulation (Finite Element Analysis);
- You are able to map and analyze competitor products;
- You combine an interest in innovative technologies and 3D design with understanding complex processes;
- You have affinity with software;
- You are well organized, team oriented and communicative;
- You are willing to travel occasionally;
- You have very good communication skills in English;
- People are the cornerstone of our company and we treasure the talent, skills, and values of our employees very highly.
- We believe that maintaining the right environment and culture for employees is crucial for an organization’s success.
- Therefore, we are devoted to building a global team of specialists in an open environment that favors personal growth.
- Programs have been put in place to keep our fair, direct company culture alive.
- Moreover, we proudly invest in personal development and offer challenging careers where employees are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally.
- You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis and we guarantee that no day will be the same.
- Your effort and energy will be rewarded with a competitive salary and with extralegal advantages.
- In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours.