This job is currently Archived,
Product and Sales Manager Postharvest Beerse Belgium,
Johnson & Johnson (company)
Posted on : 02 June 2017
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- Our company is a long-established world leader in the development and formulation of new and highly effective active substances and end-use products for the protection of food and materials.
- Through protection of our surroundings, our company aims to protect the health and well-being of the people in the environment in which our products are being used.
Product and Sales Manager
You will have the overall responsibility for the management of the Postharvest Fungicide/1-MCP Product Portfolio with a view to maximize profitability, reduce complexity (rationalization), enforce technical and market support, ensure compliance with current and future legislations worldwide and ensure that the product portfolio remains aligned with ever changing market needs and the Business Unit long term strategy.
- Fosters strong technical and business relationships with all key accounts with the objective of actively contributing to achieving the business plan (NTS, GP).
- Is the responsible sales manager for some European accounts.
- Works within cross-functional teams to define product strategies and drive the in-market growth of the relevant product range on a global basis. Provides in this area of activity:
- Technical regulatory support in the frame of (re)registration processes.
- Technical support in the project development process applicable to the area of expertise.
- Collaborates with the various regional sales directors as well as with Supply Chain to support the Sales & Operational Planning (S&OP) process, with the aim to insure continuity of supply to the customers.
- Enhances sales through direct field support, effective marketing communication tools and materials, training, technical service and product trials with customers.
- Defines and maintains Product Specifications Reports on the Postharvest product portfolio and manages changes according to defined procedures in the PMP Quality System
- Manages the quality testing of the Postharvest Fungicide/1-MCP product portfolio at regular intervals according to defined procedures in the PMP Quality System
- Ensures that product-related customer complaints are handled in accordance with the Quality System procedure.
- Identifies areas for improvement with a view to reduce the number of product-related customer complaints.
- Coordinates worldwide product launches and execution of promotional campaigns to create global awareness
Education & experience
- Master degree in an agriculture related area.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a technical-commercial function.
- Experienced in agrochemical business, preferably strong technical background with fungicides/1-MCP and major fruit crops.
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch, proficiency in other language s like Spanish, French or German is a plus .
- Likes to work in a hands-on environment with direct customer contact in an international B2B environment.
- Being well-organized, independent and an easy communicator with different internal and external stakeholders.
- Being flexible, entrepreneurial and able to perform in a demanding environment.
- Estimated travel time: 25%
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset.
- We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Find a Job Find Candidates