Product and Sales Manager Postharvest - Belgium
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- Our company is a long-established world leader in the development and formulation of new and highly effective active substances and end-use products for the protection of food and materials.
- Through protection of our surroundings, our company aims to protect the health and well-being of the people in the environment in which our products are being used.
- Fosters strong technical and business relationships with all key accounts with the objective of actively contributing to achieving the business plan (NTS, GP).
- Is the responsible sales manager for some European accounts.
- Works within cross-functional teams to define product strategies and drive the in-market growth of the relevant product range on a global basis. Provides in this area of activity:
- Technical regulatory support in the frame of (re)registration processes.
- Technical support in the project development process applicable to the area of expertise.
- Collaborates with the various regional sales directors as well as with Supply Chain to support the Sales & Operational Planning (S&OP) process, with the aim to insure continuity of supply to the customers.
- Enhances sales through direct field support, effective marketing communication tools and materials, training, technical service and product trials with customers.
- Defines and maintains Product Specifications Reports on the Postharvest product portfolio and manages changes according to defined procedures in the PMP Quality System
- Manages the quality testing of the Postharvest Fungicide/1-MCP product portfolio at regular intervals according to defined procedures in the PMP Quality System
- Ensures that product-related customer complaints are handled in accordance with the Quality System procedure.
- Identifies areas for improvement with a view to reduce the number of product-related customer complaints.
- Coordinates worldwide product launches and execution of promotional campaigns to create global awareness
- Master degree in an agriculture related area.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a technical-commercial function.
- Experienced in agrochemical business, preferably strong technical background with fungicides/1-MCP and major fruit crops.
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch, proficiency in other language’s like Spanish, French or German is a plus .
- Likes to work in a hands-on environment with direct customer contact in an international B2B environment.
- Being well-organized, independent and an easy communicator with different internal and external stakeholders.
- Being flexible, entrepreneurial and able to perform in a demanding environment.
- Estimated travel time: 25%
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset.
- We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.