Procurement Specialist – Source to Pay Team - Poland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are currently seeking a Procurement Specialist acting as an independent Finance Operations generalist ensuring the delivery of all finance operations processes in scope.
- The individual will connect, communicate and interact with employees and managers in EU regarding queries related to Finance.
- He/she will execute on activities and tasks identified as part of the BSC scope (predominantly operational and administrative activities) and serve as lead specialist towards the team, projects and external parties.
Your job and key responsibilities
As Procurement Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for resolving price and quantity blocks for all invoices
- Responsible for processing PO invoices in workflow
- Handles vendor queries via email, Remedy and phone
- Performs all tasks in compliance with SPDs and WIs
- Prepares standard and ad-hoc reports
- Writes Work Instructions and updates any knowledge management files
- Provides basic trainings to Business on systems and process
- Initiates improvements, participates and leads improvement projects
- Execute assigned controls
- Co-operates with business users, Category Managers and third parties to solve the problems
A unique opportunity to be part of Source to Pay Team delivering ongoing operations.
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
- 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable or Operational Procurement
- Technology: SAP or similar ERP system; Arriba
- Solid knowledge of Accounts Payable and basic knowledge of procurement processes and systems
- Analytical skills including good command of MS Excel
- Proactive and creative in terms of improving ways of working
- Languages: English
- Our company is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders.
- For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience.
- Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
- An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences.
- Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
- Our approximately 5,300 employees in 55 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales.
- Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries.