- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- We are recruiting a Procurement Specialist to be based in our Animal Health Head office.
- This position will focus on daily transactions and interaction with vendors and colleagues – to ensure requirements are correct and on track and that any potential supply disruptions are visible and proactively managed.
- Supplier Relationship Management ( Selection, Evaluation, Forecast, Price and Contract negotiations)
- Creation & follow up of SAP orders.
- SAP/SRM Master Data maintenance (e.g. Catalogues, Material Master, Quantities, Prices)
- Produce Weekly reports using Fusion Ops for internal use and control of KPIs.
- SRM Maintenance including new vendor set up and contract management.
- Manage Consumables category in partnership with Warehouse.
- Manage Finished Packaging supply in partnership with Supply Chain and Global category manager.
Responsible for following Procurement Categories;
- Finished Product Packaging
- Ad hoc requests for support on any other category if required
- SAP Knowledge / experience
- MS Office - Excel/Outlook
- Fusion Ops – training available if no experience
- End to end business awareness (supply chain)
- Ability and willingness to interact with suppliers and colleagues at all levels to ensure service level is obtain or exceeded.
- Results orientation (PPV)
- Competence for planning and organisation
- Decision-making ability
- Ability to work in a team
- Networking skills
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Segment: Procurement, ERP, Warehouse, Supply, SAP, Operations, Technology, Manufacturing