Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
Successful position holders are excellent communicators, comfortable with public speaking, enjoy solving problems, work well in team, passion for customer service, effective at cross-functional teamwork, ability to interact with operations persons on basic requests and ability work fast and on numerous requests simultaneously.
The End User Partner (Procure to Pay) will report to the End User Partner Manager and will be responsible for a defined geographical scope (US, Mexico and/or Canada) and the full Procure to Pay (PtP) scope, which include key responsibilities:
- to drive user performance & compliance related to PtP processes
- to implement new processes, tools and best practices in collaboration with the Site Buyers
- to support & train users and buyers in execution of their PtP transactional activities
- to be the dedicated point of contact for problem resolution
- to understand and escalate operational issues within Operations (Service Center) to the Manager/Leader
- to propose improvement opportunities to the Site Buyers and End User Partner Manager
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience required; manufacturing experience a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in Procurement and/or Accounts Payable required.
- 15-20% travel
- Experience in public speaking or presenting to diverse audiences required.
- ERP skills required; SAP skills preferred
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Customer and result orientation
- Active listening skills and proven experience in problem resolution
- Analytical skills
- Marketing skills
- Knowledge in IT tools & systems, including advanced Excel and PowerPoint