Process Technician, Recovery - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Process Technician, Recovery
- Are you looking for new challenges in a dynamic environment? If so, you could be our new colleague in the Spray Work Center in Recovery in a team of 12 operators and one Associate Manager striving to improve the capacity and the way we run the Spray dryer.
- The team works in close collaboration with chemists and other colleagues in Recovery, and with colleagues from other departments in our company
- The Spray Work Center is a newly established Work Center and is responsible for spray drying enzyme concentrate for further use in company’s production chain.
- As a process technician in the Spray Work Center you will lead and/or participate in process/production optimization projects together with the product responsible chemist and Associate Manager and work towards increased capacity, and support troubleshooting in our daily operation.
- We offer a position with excellent opportunities to develop your technical skills, process understanding within Spray drying and recovery, LEAN way of working, and your coordination and leadership skills.
In this position you need to have:
- An education as Academy Profession in Process Technology, Machine/Mechanical Technology, Bachelor of Engineering, or you are a process operator and have further education e.g. within biotechnology.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both Danish and English.
- Great interest for and insight into process plants and unit operations in the biotech industry.
- A desire to go out in the plant in order to solve practical challenges.
- Good IT skills and experience with MS Office.
- The ability to work both independently and in teams, and to communicate and cooperate well with all employee groups. You drive for results in a systematic way, are ambitious and take responsibility.
- Experience from large scale production, and preferably understanding of LEAN and Six Sigma.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.