This job is currently Archived,
Process Supporter in Diabetes Finished Products (Temporary position) - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- Are you ready to make a difference?
- Would you like to work at the world’s leading insulin producer?
- We are looking for a skilled process supporter with a high quality mindset and GMP experience to join us in the aseptic filling production of Diabetes Finished Products for an initial 12 month temporary contract.
- Seize the opportunity to get a job with a lot of development and a varied working day with influence and responsibility in an international company.
About the department
- You will be a part of a department where millions of Penfill® and Vials is filled for patients all over the world.
- The department consists of +70 dedicated employees including operators, technicians, engineers, pharmacists and chemists, that all work closely together and across multiple units.
- Our primary task is to secure, that our production runs as planned and always deliver insulin to our customers, at the right time, with the right quality.
- We deliver both existing products to the market but we are also entry point of new products ramping up.
- The open position is in the Process Support team, where you will work together with highly engaged team colleagues.
- In close collaboration with your colleagues in the process support team, you will ensure that the filling processes are in compliance with all regulations.
- You will support the operators in the daily production and secure that we live up to the requirements of our quality management system.
- As such you will spend time on the shop-floor, knowing that being close to the process and the operators will help you solving problems early and effectively.
- On an on-going basis, you will handle systematic problem solving, non-conformists, validations and batch documentation.
- Additionally you will optimize the production processes in close collaboration with other support functions and the QA-functions.
- You will also drive compliance improvement projects.
- As you will be part of the production support team you will be expected from time to time to support production on doing trouble shooting also outside normal working hours.
- Therefore you play a key part in the job, of securing the operations and at the same time secure the release of our products.
- You can expect a dynamic and varied working day with an informal atmosphere and good colleagues.
- Our department is highly motivated and this position offers you a unique opportunity to strengthen your experience in a GMP production environment realize personal as well as department goals and see the benefits of your work.
- You will experience an enthusiastic working atmosphere where we take a personal responsibility for quality, delivery and each other.
- You hold an MSc in Engineering, Pharmacy or other relevant scientific education with a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience preferably within pharmaceutical production.
- You have a strong mind-set for quality and compliance and like to spend time in the production.
- Moreover you have good knowledge of GMP/ISO requirements and have some experience with audits.
- Furthermore you have a solid knowledge of LEAN and it comes natural to you, to use problem-solving-tools in your daily work.
- As a person you can stay focused in a busy working day and you always approach tasks and colleagues with a positive attitude and energy.
- You are analytical and work in a structured way and you are used to deliver according to deadlines. You are fluent in both English and Danish.
Working with Us:
- We strive for excellence.
- As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy,
- We offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.