Process Scientist – LIAISON Reagents - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Responsible for material processing, reagent formulation, technical manufacturing, in-process and final quality control of reagents, components and in-vitro diagnostic products.
- Perform material processing, reagent formulation for bulk intermediates and components
- Analyze testing results of technical manufacturing, quality control or product performance to determine acceptability of product relative to established requirements and validation needed
- Use SAP (order to cost center, basic kitting skills) to ensure accurate inventory and accounting and demonstrate ability to write an ECO, NCR and Deviation and use risk assessment at basic level
- Performs second checking activities accurately and completely
- Participate in inventory accountability - PSA count, cycle counts, accurate kitting, etc.
- GLP - Maintain clean work space in QC and Reagent Prep labs. Contribute to group Reagent Prep and QC duties, including lab and equipment maintenance
- Participate in team meetings, attend all group training sessions and help with basic new employee training when at appropriate experience level
- Follow regulatory requirements – follow document instructions and maintain reasonable documentation error rates, to improve as training progresses.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
- 3-5 years in a field directly related to the work
- Previous experience in the IVD (In Vitro Diagnostics) and/or highly regulated FDA environments and biotechnology industry
- Functional knowledge laboratory / manufacturing equipment, immunoassay technology, systems & processes
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Knowledge and understanding of immunology and immunoassay techniques
- Seasoned experience using Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS, Excel) , Apple iOS and Google products
- Excellent communication skills and prompt internal / external customer response rate
- Service-oriented mentality and a strong focus on customer needs
- High problem-solving and decision-making capability
- Effective project management and analytical skills
- Interdisciplinary thought and treatment and quality awareness
- Well-organized, ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- High commitment and self-motivation
As per local and Company requirements for DiaSorin, Inc.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
Must be 18 years of age, legally authorized to work in the US; and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g, TN, H1B status) now or in the near future.
It is the policy of DiaSorin to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, DiaSorin will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Our company uses E-verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
DiaSorin is an EEO/AA employer.
EEO is the Law | http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf