Process Safety Engineer Germantown United States,
PROCESS SAFETY ENGINEER
What differentiates us at Alcami? Our people.
Help shape the future of medicine and join us – we are a pharmaceutical contract development manufacturing organization (CDMO).
Alcami Corporation is the first company to offer a solution that is tailored to small and mid-size pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. We offer a range of services from four distinct pillars: Development Services, Analytical Testing, Drug Product, and APIs. Beyond that, we can integrate our services so customers experience a simplified engagement with a single project management relationship, full visibility from development into manufacturing, and shorter turnaround times. With six locations in the U.S. and a global location in The Netherlands, the Alcami family is growing rapidly. Picture yourself at Alcami and apply today.
The Process Safety Engineer is responsible for the development, implementation and sustainment of the Process Safety Management (PSM) and environmental at our Germantown, WI facility.
As the PROCESS SAFETY ENGINEER, you will:
- Develop, implement and manage the Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) program, as well as the Process Safety Information (PSI) function.
- Lead EHS management of change program and manage pre-startup safety reviews.
- Manage environmental programs, including air, water, waste (RCRA) and right to know (EPCRA), ensuring compliance with air, waste water and storm water permits.
- Develop and deliver PSM and environmental training classes, work closely with project managers on capital and business projects, prepare and submit reports to appropriate agencies, and serve as the liaison with Federal, State and local regulatory agencies.
Qualifications for success:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or related engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ demonstrated experience implementing or managing a Process Safety Management program in a chemical or pharmaceutical manufacturing facility or with the petrochemical industry.
What we offer you:
- Profit sharing bonus plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage from day one
- A menu of voluntary benefits including short & long term disability, life, accident, critical illness and hospital indemnity insurances
- Paid/flexible sick-leave, vacations, and holidays so you can take the time when you need it
- To complement your personal financial strategy, we also have 401(k) matching
About our facility:
Located in Germantown, Wisconsin, Alcami is part of the growing southeast Wisconsin biotech/pharma cluster. The area boasts global market leaders in contract pharmaceutical services, and a rapidly growing number of academic incubators. A short drive from Chicago, Madison and Milwaukee, Germantown offers residents a small town quality of life with convenient access to major Midwest cities. Residents enjoy an excellent school district and many local recreation attractions, in addition to national sports teams (Green Bay Packers and Milwaukee Brewers and Bucks), and a vibrant waterfront park community that includes world class art museums and children's museums.
Find a Job Find Candidates