Process Project Manager Pharmaceutical Technology and Support Job - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- This position ensures that pharma process technology projects are carried out with a consistent approach and on a timely basis in line with the Manufacturing Division AH strategy, Global AH Quality strategy as well as applicable regulatory requirements.
- The position holder is responsible for and specialized in topics like product introduction and technology transfer, process improvement, process validation & analytical method transfer.
- The position holder is able to act as a team leader and can be held responsible for the performance and/or start-up of a new and/or difficult process technology assignment.
- The manufacturing sites that are supported by the person in this position can include those within the Animal Health Pharma region incl. third parties producing AH Pharma products.
- The position holder will have to travel due to his/her activities in the Animal Health Small Molecules Region for 30% to 40% of his/her time.
- Provide technical oversight, planning, coordination and support to manufacturing sites for projects related to:
- R&D-to-Site product transfers
- Site-to-Site product transfers
- API and starting material source changes
- Process Robustness and Product maintenance (e.g. due to regulatory changes)
- life cycle management, technical trouble shooting
- Process Performance Qualification & Continue Process Verification
- Overarching changes to products or materials.
- Identification, initiation, support and follow up of projects for continuous improvement of manufacturing processes (process & process validation robustness initiative) with target to improve efficacy (e.g. reducing off specs and cycle times, Right First time projects) at the manufacturing sites.
- Support to establish consistent organizational process designs for all involved support processes in close collaboration with the program/project manager PTS e.g.:
- Stage-gate-process (R&D-to-site) for new products (e.g. CMC-section review),
- Change control (APIs, excipients, packaging),
- Qualification/validation approaches.
- Support of direct knowledge transfer between the manufacturing sites, support of development of global key technology platforms, technical expertise and Manufacturing Division technology network.
- Facilitation of communication and interface for manufacturing sites to other global departments such as SCM, Regulatory Affairs, Pharma R&D, Strategic Procurement and CMO Organization.
- Support or lead investigation teams established to solve major quality issues occurring with our AH pharma products.
- Master or PhD degree in Science (Process technology, Pharmaceutical technology, Industrial Chemistry, Food technology,…) and at least 10 years of experience in technology or manufacturing position in a Pharmaceutical, Food manufacturing or Fine chemicals producing company or in extended experience in an academic environment of Pharmaceutical/Chemistry departments.
- Business Experience in projects as site to site and R&D to site transfers will be asset.
- Project management skills
- Regulatory background incl. FDA and EMEA requirements or motivated to acquire this quickly.
- Strong knowledge of GMP requirements or motivated to acquire this quickly.
- Experienced in internal business processes and organization.
- Travel requirement: willing to travel to the different AH Manufacturing Division production locations (40 % of the time)
- Language requirements:
- English (fluent)
- Dutch, German, French, Italian or Portuguese are an asset
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Information Technology, IT Manager, Technical Support, Project Manager, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Science