Process Operator - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Responsible for producing batches in accordance with documented process.
- To clean production equipment in accordance with documented process.
- Carry out full environmental cleaning in Production area to GMP specification as per documented process.
- Responsible for the dispensing or manufacture of bulk products with minimum supervision.
- Ensuring production batches are produced in accordance to documentation, maintaining proper records at all stages demonstrating complete knowledge of documentation
- Ensure products are manufactured and stored in their bulk form according to GMP requirements and instructions in order to obtain the required quality.
- Ensuring equipment is maintained in a clean and working condition, reporting any faults to the Team Leaders.
- Ensuring production equipment and work areas (environment) are cleaned to GMP standards when required.
- Carry out full equipment & environmental cleans. To be flexible so as to operate within liquid, solid or dispensary areas of the manufacturing department.
- The job holder must remain compliant with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- SOP’s specific to this job role can be identified via the company Learning Management System.
- The SOPs are referred to in the Company Quality Manual; this and controlled copies of all SOPs are available for inspection at all Quality stations throughout the Company and via the company Learning Management System.