Process Lead – 2year Contract Job - Ireland
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- We currently have a number of contract opportunities for the position of Process Lead.
- The IPT Process Lead is accountable for the smooth running of a team within the IPT value stream.
- The Process Lead is responsible for the management of the team through the active implementation of the Tier process.
- He/She will be responsible for moulding a High Performance culture within his/her team by creating an environment of flexibility, collaboration, engagement and teamwork.
- The IPT Process Lead will be an active member within the cross functional IPT Team providing support, guidance and expertise to ensure the success of the IPT.
- The IPT Process Lead will model the company Leadership behaviors and understand the MPS principles to drive a culture of continuous improvement building a High Performance Organisation.
- Lead team by providing ongoing coaching and support to all team members, including the identification and development of key talent and skills within the team.
- Drive the team’s performance so that every individual understands their individual contribution and how it impacts the site.
- Ensure supply of high quality product through tactical planning and execution of production schedules.
- Sound manufacturing stewardship, resource planning, scheduling and control.
- Consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), e.g. EHS metrics, Production Plan, OEE, compliance, team training and budget performance.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Participate and Comply with the company Manufacturing Division Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
- Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying company Six Sigma tools within the IPT on projects such as: OEE, problem solving, reducing cycle time, Lean principles within the process
- Develop an effective, focused and strong team by understanding: their abilities, unique contribution and broadening their skill set to be agile and prepared for any future business requirements. Provide your team with the tools and development opportunities (including educational assistance, job rotation, cross-functional training, Six Sigma) to make them successful.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. manufacturing, quality, engineering, etc).
- At least three years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in a supervisory role in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven capability for delivering results in a regulated Pharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Engineering, Production).
- Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Desirable for at least a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Segment: Engineer, Lean Six Sigma, Pharmaceutical, Supply, Environmental Health & Safety, Engineering, Management, Science, Operations, Healthcare