Job Title: Process Expert
Purpose and Objective of the role: A Process Expert primary objective would be to ensure process related Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are followed during processing, training and are being updated from time to time. The role is also responsible for training and ongoing assessment of knowledge of the teams across the section. Process Expect must cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including leadership at Service Center, Buyers, Site Personnel and team members across the section. The nature of the position involves actively participating in multiple work-groups at one time and disseminating information across all levels of the organization. The role of a Process Expert is to foster an environment where in there is sharing of knowledge and is expected to work with multiple teams across the Service Centers on process innovation, change management, maintaining & updation process documentation and training.
Role / Job Scope includes but not limited to:
1) Single point of contact for creation, updation and maintenance of SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)/process flow etc., conduct periodic/annual review of the SOP for revisions and get it approved by the approver
2) Conduct the process roll outs / update SOPs accordingly from time to time for all appropriate teams in the section. Ensure the adherence of the same by conducting checks/audits.
3) Lead and conduct all the Trainings to the extent possible (Generic, Systems, Commodities process etc.,)
4) Responsible for facilitating for specific required training (making sure SOP's are used, Class Room trainings are done, OJT (On the Job Training), Shadowing, Auditing, Assessment etc., )
5) In charge of scheduling and coordinating periodic knowledge assessments for the sections and for new hires. Basis the results decide on trainings refreshers as needed
6) Periodic (Weekly/Monthly) Updates to be provided to Sr. Leadership team about the updates received/rolled out/implemented etc., Create a process to identify staff who didn't send any updates and also incentivize staff who are religiously sending updates
7) Identify opportunities for process standardization within the section and across SCs. Provide standardization opportunities to the Leadership as needed.
8) Serve as an escalation point and facilitator/guide on questions pertaining to the process
9) Proactive in highlighting/escalating issues/concerns/Areas Of Improvements/opportunities to the leadership team to get their help as and when needed
10) To Plan, coordinate and implement activities designed to resolve or prevent issues that could impact overall business rule
11) Conduct partial DILOs (Day in Life of) and provide observations, inputs to the Team Leaders with recommendations to improve the opportunities within each team on a quarterly basis
12) Highlight the deviations/exceptions on training (resources to be trained bypassing the structured training) to the section manager and take a sign off for the exceptions
13) Provide appropriate SOP copies (hard copies) to all the trainees after completion of the training and monitor following the SOPs during processing, provide observations to Team Leader as appropriate
1) Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
2) Proven experiences in DuPont Procurement Systems and Processing Knowledge. Deeper understanding of Buyer support teams and their roles/responsibilities in overall S&L
3) At least 3 Yrs of experience in Sourcing & Procurement domain and 2-3 years in DSCI
4) Effective in leading and managing change
5) Ability to develop front line resources in the work being managed
6) Good Excel / Power Point / Word skills
7) Completed TTT certification in the last 1 year or to be completed in 6 months from the roles assignment
8) Good Multitasking, prioritization, time management skills
9) Ability to work independently in complex, challenging, stressful environment
Key S&L Functional Competencies (preferred)
S&L Processes/Systems - Applies S&L functional processes (e.g., BRRP) and system technologies (e.g., SRM, e-Contracts, e-Catalogues SAP) to develop and execute competitive sourcing solutions that accelerate delivery for maximum business results.
- Graduation in any discipline with preferred focus on Sourcing & Logistics, and/or equivalent work experience preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred or certification must be obtained within the first 12-24 months
- Sourcing work experience preferred
- Commodity knowledge preferred
Key Core Competencies