Process Excellence Sr Specialist Job - Singapore
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
As a member of the Global Strategy and Operations team, the incumbent will represent the department in Asia Pacific and support the Global Supplier Management Group’s activities in the following areas:
Business Intelligence (data steward, reporting and analytics, and market research)
Process improvement and roll-out, project and change management
Communication and compliance implementation oversight
Other responsibilities may include:
Works in coordination with the Regional Lead of Process Excellence and Business Intelligence
Supports the GSMG team and priorities as defined by the Regional lead and his leadership team
Assists with the implementation of appropriate dashboards in alignment with global guidance and the regional priorities
Ensures smooth implementation of working processes, issue escalation, strategy implementation and communication flow (bilateral) between Global, Regional and Local.
Data Steward and process owner for Savings, DPO, Concentration, Compliance, RFT, etc.
Supports KPI reporting & analysis to measure performance, providing controls to ensure the proper actions are taken to improve when needed.
Ensures internal procurement and external (stakeholders) interactions have a productive agenda, right format, objectives & follow up process.
Supports and facilitates the right process for best practice sharing across the region.
Manages the Project portfolio to secure timely execution & coordination among all markets & Regional CoE's.
Supports Procurement processes simplification and roll-out within the region.
Provides support with the use of tools to execute lean & 6 Sigma methodology when managing improvement of E2E sourcing processes.
Supports the GSMG Communications and training lead as well as the Compliance Officer in the roll-out, implementation and tracking of the respective plans in the region.
Ensures procedures are clearly communicated and applied in the region.
Supports and coordinates SAP/COMET to be efficiently & effectively rolled out and maintained in the AP region.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or a related field.
- 7 or more years of experience in Procurement, Project Management, Manufacturing, Sales and/or Marketing.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skill.
- Six Sigma Black Belt and/or PMP preferred.
- Experience working with SAP is a strong advantage.
- Proficient in English. Intermediate communication skill in another language is an advantage.
- Ability to influence work environments with potentially conflicting priorities; this position will mostly focus on influencing Procurement Site Managers, Regional CoE's, and the counterparts in the Global Sourcing Teams, therefore individual has to possess courage & candor with respect to communication while always looking for solutions that drive results to the company.
- This position will be responsible to identifying, facilitating, proposing, and enforcing changes to current processes, and will look for the appropriated GoA to execute the changes observed, either in the region, or globally.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem solving with strong decision-making capability and the ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of best in class procurement systems and processes, including SAP (EEM, SRM & E-Sourcing); will also need to have experience on business transformation, process reengineering, change management, governance models with performance metrics management and data analytics.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, outstanding follow-up and attention to detail. Excellent inter-personal and partnership development skills.
- Demonstrated self-starting ability, able to work independently in dynamic environment, flexible and able to be multitasking.
- Able to take calculated risks
- Fluent English speaking, with other Asian languages is an advantage.
Job: Business Consulting Job Title:Sr. Spclst, Business Consulting
Primary Location: APAC-SG-Singapore-Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, Engineer, Procurement, Technology, Research, Engineering, Operations