We are looking to fill a position immediately at our Head Office Process Excellence Manager (m/f)
- Be part of the Process Excellence Team which leads the Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Programme at our company.
- Manage the LSS training for the company Group
- Single point of contact for all LSS training related matters for colleagues group-wide
- Execute own Green Belt projects
- Maintain and develop company´s knowledge management platforms
- Develop and implement group-wide best practice processes
- Knowledge and experience in process improvement methodology (Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, TQM) and business process management methodologies and tools (ideally BPMN 2.0)
- Ideally Six Sigma Green Belt education
- Practical experience in re-designing, optimising and maintaining business processes
- Workshop facilitation practice, ability to lead teams and virtual communities
- Passionate about working in an international environment, willing to Europe-wide travel
- First experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry and/or wholesale and retail area is a plus.