Achieving business results by providing leadership through the successful deployment of Continuous Improvement methodologies, the development of strategic Lean initiatives, the implementation of Lean Maturity Plans and coaching/mentoring of (leadership) teams.
within DC the Operational Excellence Manager:
- Works in close collaboration with the leadership team
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives including LEAN deployment, Lean problem solving, cost optimization and business process management.
- Identify & drive adoption of proven practices to continuously improve results & processes.
- Challenges the status quo and identify business improvement opportunities.
- Translates global vision and strategy into operational excellence actions
- Support teams to further increase their effectiveness.
- Leads/mentors and/or coach teams in designing/optimizing key processes through the use of improvement methodologies.
- Builds organizational capability beyond operational excellence in deployment of improvement methodologies.
- Collaborates/acts as an interface with the CLS Lean leadership
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Science or Engineering.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (or ready acquire certification with minimum of Green Belt)
- 9 to 12 years
- 13 to 15 years
- 15+ years
DESCRIBE THE KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Strong generalist with leadership experience in multiple domains of a supply chain organization
- Change agent capable of influencing without direct authority
- Ability to translate business vision and strategy into operational excellence projects
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Ability to build effective collaborative/partnering relationships
- Facilitation and mentoring skills
- Strong project management, change management and leadership skills
- Certified Black Belt or equivalent through experience
- At least 2 years of work / project experience as a Black Belt
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.