This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Responsible with the Process manager for the analysis of the performances (process safety, quality, capacity, yields &) of each process sections and for the proposal of optimized operating parameters.
- Supports the plant in all Process needs (day to day, MOC & middle term studies, CAPEX projects, and industrial trials).
- Responsible to make the analysis of all the process -related issues in the plant and to provide suggestions to resolve the problems with the support of the Process Manager, using Roots cause analysis methodology or other),
- Responsible to design and record all modifications of process and equipment following process change procedure (MOC),
- Active participant to the technical meeting involving Operations and Maintenance Engineers & Technicians to review the main operational difficulties at RZC thru a brainstorming session.
- Participate to the Manufacturing Excellence program.
- Master degree or higher in Chemical engineering/Chemistry/Process Engineering.
- A first working experience in a chemical plant, or as process engineer is preferred.
- Experience in Process Safety analysis, knowledge of HAZOP methodology will be appreciated.
- Knowledge of DCS, PLC, SIS philosophy.
- Knowledge of CAD and usual bureautic software.
- Good communication and high motivation skills.
- Good organization skills and rigor.
- Fluent in English.
Zhenjiang Jiangsu Sheng China
Find a Job Find Candidates