Process Engineer with a passion for LEAN and Production Equipment - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Do you want to develop your skills within Best in Class moulding production of pharmaceutical devices?
- Would you like to contribute to ensuring that our production complies with all relevant requirements?
- In Device Manufacturing & Sourcing (DMS) we are looking for at a new colleague with the desire to develop new skills and grow professionally in a role as equipment responsible within production of plastic components for a global market.
About the department
- Molding Equipment Support External is a part of DMS, and is responsible for process support for injection molding equipment, and decoration of plastic components for our company’s world class medical devices.
- You will become a member of a team with 9 competent and dedicated engineers.
- Our work is based on LEAN principles and tools that guide us in in our constant efforts to deliver efficient and stable production, as well as implementing our ideas for continuous improvements on the production equipment we are responsible for.
- We facilitate systematic problem solving, monitor and break down data, we implement and validate process improvements, and we coach and train our external suppliers through our role as equipment experts.
- Sharing of knowledge and strong team work is an essential part of our work, this means that we focus on our joint success rather than individual success.
- As a team, we are always dedicated to the constant delivery of competent support, in order to continuously ensure that we can deliver high quality components to the benefit of patients around the world.
- Your main focus will be to support our external suppliers and ensuring that our production equipment complies with regulatory requirements, and that we attain technical improvements that make the equipment more efficient or safe.
- On a daily basis you will be creating and maintaining the documents necessary to comply with regulatory requirement, thus ensuring our licence to operate.
- You will also be supporting daily operations in relation to technical challenges, and take lead on execution of changes to the equipment in close collaboration with our technicians.
- You will get hands-on experience with a variety of technologies primarily within decoration processes.
- As we are supporting external production facilities in Europe, USA and Brazil, the job will require flexibility to travel 3-10 times a year, typically of 3-5 days’ duration
- You are likely to be a recent graduate with an education within engineering or similar academic training, and an interest in qualification of equipment and validation of processes in the pharmaceutical industry
- It will be an advantage if you are familiar with the pharmaceutical industry either through studies, from work experience or student jobs.
- Your approach to work is systematic, analytical and result-oriented.
- You show initiative and have an eye for optimization.
- You like to standardize and you understand the importance of punctuality.
- In a busy day, you are known to be independent and proactive in your activities, and you are always ready to jump in and help your colleagues.
- It is natural for you to meet stakeholders and colleagues with respect, curiosity and interest.
- You take responsibility for your tasks, and your high dedication and commitment means that you complete your tasks on time and always with quality in consideration.
- In addition, you have good communication skills. Written and spoken English is a requirement, and written as well as spoken Danish will be an advantage.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary and talented people as well as to benefit from a wide range of possibilities for professional and personal development.