Process Engineer Typar Finishing Area (m/f) - Luxembourg
DuPont Protecting Solutions is looking for a full-time Manufacturing Technology Engineer for its global Typar® business.
The Manufacturing Technology Engineer will provide technical support to the operations team, drive continuous improvement, uptime performance and will also support the new product and process developments.
Summary of Responsibilities:
· Provides technical support to the manufacturing team
· Ensures that performance and quality objectives are met.
· Develops and implements improvements in the areas of safety, reliability, process methods and controls.
· Supports capital projects, including scope and basic data development, project oversight and equipment start up.
· Supports the development of new products and the introduction of process changes.
· Summarizes experiments, manages and analyses data
· Handles multiples projects and prioritizes individual tasks effectively
· Bachelor or master degree, preferably in Mechanical or electrical engineering
· Fluency in English and german (B2 level minimum) is expected. French and/or Luxembourgish will be considered an asset.
· Ability to handle multiple projects
· Good communication and organization skills.
· Demonstrated ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
· Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills with all levels of the organization.
Analysis and Judgment - Engagement -Innovation - Managing for Productivity - Teamwork/Collaboration