Process Engineer/Process Technologist - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
We are seeking a Process Engineer/Process Technologist to join our Technical Support team, supporting the large-scale biopharmaceutical manufacturing of our established recombinant Human Albumin products and clinical manufacture of our development pipeline products.
As the ideal candidate, you have a first degree and post-graduate qualification in Life Sciences, Biochemical/Chemical Engineering or related discipline with at least two years’ experience working in biopharmaceutical manufacturing, technology transfer or related areas. You will possess knowledge and experience of biotechnological unit operations and processes within the pharmaceutical/healthcare industries and an awareness of GMP relevant to Clinical and API manufacture.
- The demand for our established and pipeline recombinant protein products is growing rapidly, driving the need to increase the capacity, productivity and efficiency of our production facility.
- The successful applicant will be highly motivated and driven to seek out and implement improvements to our operations while maintaining cGMP compliance and process robustness.
- To support development of our drug development pipeline we also anticipate challenging opportunities for technology transfer, and establishment of GMP manufacturing both at our manufacturing facility and at Contract Manufacturing Facilities to supply products for our clinical development programme.
- Our company helps biopharmaceutical companies improve patient outcomes with a range of albumin-based products and technologies that facilitate the development of superior biotherapeutics.
- Our company develops albumin-based products and technologies for advanced drug and vaccine formulation, extended drug half-life and improved drug delivery.
- Our products and technologies are used in clinical and marketed drugs and out-licensed to pharmaceutical and biotech companies worldwide.
- With over 25 years’ experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, we have the scientific, technical and regulatory expertise needed to support companies in moving faster to market with superior biotherapeutics. We also use this expertise to strengthen our own drug pipeline.