Process Engineer - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The primary responsibility is process development and optimization for new product.
- Evaluate and minimize the scale up risk by the lab/pilot trials.
- Collect and analyze data at the laboratory/pilot plant during scale-up experiments and prepare experiment report.
- Prepare the process package to plant for the new product transfer to site from lab.
- On-site support plant pilot/commissioning.
- Process/technology trouble-shooting for existing product/process.
- Support plant process MoC.
- Lab set up (pilot and small reactor/distillation column et al) maintain and improvement.
- Frequent travel to industrial sites which requires 30% of the work time.
- Master degree and above in chemical and process engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in process development and process improvement.
- Good knowledge in Reaction engineering or separation operations.
- Experience of working as a Process Engineer on basic engineering and scale up is a plus.
- Working knowledge of design and simulation software, ASPEN/HYSIS and MATLAB.
- Excellent in oral & writing English and Chinese.
- Excellent communication Skills.