Process Engineer - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Identification, initiation and implementation of production process improvements.
- Organisation of production trials and implementation of new products.
- Validation of automation, process and equipment changes.
- Problem solving, deviation and failure investigations.
- Initiating and Management of R&D / technical projects, including investments (capital requests)
- Securing high quality standard by process control
- Pre: Experience in solid material handling and drying technology
- The candidate should have a 3-5 year working experience, preferably in the process industry as engineer.
- A higher education level is expected and experience in chemistry, and experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is preferred. Most important is experience / knowledge of Quality systems (ISO 9001, cGMP) in general and validation documentation specifically.
- Experienced in leading projects effectively
- Experience in continuous improvement / operational excellence
- Excellent communication skills
- Being able to work in teams with different disciplines
- Result oriented and structured driven working style
- Pro-active improvement mentality
- Languages: Fluent in German and English. Dutch is preferred.
- We offer a highly dynamic and energetic work environment full of ambitious international growth opportunities and continuous learning, with an excellent remuneration package.
- We consider it important for our people to continue to grow.
- After all, your development is not only good for your career; we also benefit from it.
- That’s why we invest in relevant personal development.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor.
- It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.