- The Company Founded in 1990, It is a high-tech international company with over 1,300 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to contribute towards a better and healthier world through its innovations in 3D printing software and in-depth knowledge of Additive Manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are part of industries as diverse as automotive, aerospace, design, healthcare and academia.
- As a growing company, our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology, surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Our company produces advanced, patient-specific medical guides and implants that are used to facilitate complex surgeries.
- Using our advanced 3D software, we help surgeons in planning their medical treatments starting from the patient’s MRI or CT scan data.
- We then enable easy transfer of such planning into the OR using our case-specific surgical guides and implants, which are produced using Additive Manufacturing technology. For this high-end production process, we are looking for a Process Engineer to strengthen our team in our Belgian HQ.
- Are you an engineer & are you looking for a challenging opportunity within a fast growing operational activity?
- Would you like to be responsible for the further growth and improvement of our medical production processes?
- Do you have a great interest in the medical world? Are you eager to learn and develop your knowledge?
- Then it is you that we are looking for to complete our team as a: Process Engineer
- As a Process Engineer you will be responsible for supporting, expanding, and continuously improving the manufacturing process for medical guides and implants
- You map out large and complex existing operational processes using the input from different departments and through the analysis of performance parameters to ensure that irregularities, bottlenecks, quality and performance losses and disorganization of work flows can be indicated.
- By building up your expertise in the different technologies of the manufacturing process, you will be able to advice on improvements in the process and take an active role in implementing these improvements in order to put the organization in a better place to realize its objectives, and in-line with regulatory and quality standards.
- You will be responsible for transferring new applications, products or customers/partners to the operational processes, often by making adjustments to the existing processes or by defining new operational processes.
- You will participate in all sorts of multidisciplinary projects, including the selection, introduction & validation of new software and hardware equipment
- You assume overall responsibility for the management and execution of projects to improve the efficiency, quality and compliance of operational and business processes.
- You assure new and improved processes are rolled out in the organization both in terms of process documentation and work instructions, as through training and monitoring the use of processes by employees.
- A master’s degree in engineering is required; a first experience in production or production techniques is a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch.
- You have a great interest in medical regulations.
- You have eye for detail
- You go for zero failures
- You are eager to learn and hardworking.
- You are accurate and well organized: a strong focus on quality is essential when producing medical equipment.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude.
- You are open to travel occasionally.
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.