Process Engineer (m/f) Pharmaceutical Production Fill & Finish - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- As a part of our lighthouse project , you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will be responsible for setting up and commissioning a filling system for sterile products and for ensuring a smooth filling process in routine production under GMP conditions.
- As part of this, you will also be responsible for planning and executing regular qualification and validation tasks.
- You will inspect our production documentation, participate in investigating deviations and initiate any necessary action.
- In the course of ongoing process optimization in the fill-and-finish area, you will prepare and review SOPs and train our employees.
- Once you have displayed your skills in these areas, you will take on additional responsibilities in a leadership role.
What you have to offer.
- A degree in engineering sciences, specializing in bioprocess engineering, pharmacy, chemistry or in a field in the food industry would be an advantage
- Several years of solid professional experience in the aseptic filling of pharmaceutical agents under GMP conditions as well as profiency in systematic error analysis.
- A further advantage is experience in quality assurance and assessing equipment
- Experience in the optimization of production processes and creation of production manuals and standard operating procedures (SOPs) in a GMP environment in both German and English
- Highly developed expertise and communication skills required to work with qualification and validation processes as well as to train and manage employees
- Willingness to work flexible hours and to accept shift work (including on weekends and holidays)