Process Engineer (m/f) labelling and packaging - Germany
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company , you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will soon take on the responsibility for implementing a semi-automated system for visual controls, labeling, and packaging of vials. Within the scope of your tasks, you will of course ensure that the GMP production runs smoothly. You will oversee production schedules and be able to react to new requirements with flexibility and creativity.
- Further development of the packaging process and the visual controls of primary packaging of pharmaceutical drugs will be common practice for you. You will recognize the reasons for any possible deviations and implement design strategies for improving the process steps. CAPAs will be completed on schedule.
- In addition, you will draw up guidelines for production and operations as well as standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- In close collaboration with other departments and interdisciplinary teams, you will assess the production equipment and support the validation of the production process.
- Once you have displayed your skills in these areas, you will take on additional responsibilities in a leadership role.
What you have to offer.
- A degree in engineering sciences, specializing in bioprocess engineering, pharmacy, chemistry or in a field in the food industry would be an advantage
- Professional experience in the production of pharmaceutical agents and GMP conditions.
- Experience in visual controls of vials and improving production processes
- A further advantage is experience in quality assurance and assessing equipment
- Proficiency in writing production guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOPs) in the GMP field in both German and English
- Competence, communication skills and the ability to assert yourself in team work and when training and leading staff members. Willingness to work in shifts