Process Engineer (m/f) Automated RNA-Production - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will establish automated platforms for RNA production and sterilization in line with GMP requirements. As part of this, you will also be responsible for planning and executing qualification and validation tasks and prepare required operating instructions.
- It goes without saying that as an expert in our RNA production processes, you will also train our employees (m/f).
- You will inspect our production documentation and initiate necessary action in the event of irregularities.
- You will maintain our automated production platform by coordinating sterilization and maintenance work and inspecting it for GMP compliance.
- Once you have displayed your skills in these areas, you will take on additional responsibilities in a leadership role.
What you have to offer.
- University degree in process engineering, pharmaceutical engineering, bio engineering or a comparable field
- Work experience in manufacturing, clean-room technology or qualification/validation of equipment or processes
- Experience in a GMP-regulated industry is an advantage.
- Conscientious and precise working style, exceptional sense of responsibility
- Willingness to work flexible hours and to accept shift work (including on weekends and holidays)