Process Engineer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Then it is you that we are looking for to complete our team as a:
- Process Engineer As a Process Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting, expanding, and continuously improving the production process.
- You will work in an international team that is responsible for the design and implementation of automated production lines.
- You will advise on improvements in the production process and take an active role in implementing these improvements. You will either make adjustments to the existing processes, or define new production processes.
- You will participate in all sorts of multidisciplinary projects, for example: the selection and introduction of new equipment, cooperation with software teams for the improvement and testing of our software solutions…
- You have a master’s degree in engineering;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a process engineer, automation engineer or similar in a production environment;
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch;
- You have a hands on mentality and are able to work independently;
- You are result-oriented and have a can-do attitude. You see technical problems as a challenge/opportunity;
- You have good communication and problem solving skills.
- an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
- Competitive salary
- Good career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects
- External and internal trainings
- Welcoming atmosphere