- The Company Founded in 1990, It is a high-tech international company with over 1,300 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to contribute towards a better and healthier world through its innovations in 3D printing software and in-depth knowledge of Additive Manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are part of industries as diverse as automotive, aerospace, design, healthcare and academia.
- As a growing company, our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology, surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Are you looking for a challenging opportunity within process engineering and automation?
- Do you have a great interest in the production world?
- Would you like to be responsible for the improvement of our production processes?
- Then it is you that we are looking for to complete our team as a process engineer.
As a Process Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting, expanding, and continuously improving the production process.
- You will work in an international team that is responsible for the design and implementation of automated production lines.
- You will advise on improvements in the production process and take an active role in implementing these improvements.
- You will either make adjustments to the existing processes, or define new production processes.
- You will participate in all sorts of multidisciplinary projects, for example: the selection and introduction of new equipment, cooperation with software teams for the improvement and testing of our software solutions…
- You have a master’s degree in engineering;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a process engineer, automation engineer or similar in a production environment;
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch;
- You have a hands on mentality and are able to work independently;
- You are result-oriented and have a can-do attitude. You see technical problems as a challenge/opportunity;
- You have good communication and problem solving skills.
- People are the cornerstone of our company and we treasure the talent, skills, and values of our employees very highly.
- We believe that maintaining the right environment and culture for employees is crucial for an organization’s success.
- Therefore, we are devoted to building a global team of specialists in an open environment that favors personal growth.
- Programs have been put in place to keep our fair, direct company culture alive.
- Moreover, we proudly invest in personal development and offer challenging careers where employees are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally.
- You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis and we guarantee that no day will be the same.
- Your effort and energy will be rewarded with a competitive salary and with extralegal advantages.
- In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours.