This job is currently Archived,
Process Engineer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,300 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Are you looking for a challenging opportunity within process engineering and automation?
- Do you have a great interest in the production world?
- Would you like to be responsible for the improvement of our production processes?
- Then it is you that we are looking for to complete our team as a Production Engineer
- As a Production Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting, expanding, and continuously improving the production process.
- You will work in an international team that is responsible for the design and implementation of automated production lines.
- You will advise on improvements in the production process and take an active role in implementing these improvements. You will either make adjustments to the existing processes, or define new production processes.
- You will participate in all sorts of multidisciplinary projects, for example: the selection and introduction of new equipment, cooperation with software teams for the improvement and testing of our software solutions…
- The key to your success lies in the creation and execution of these projects in close collaboration with your colleagues from both development and operational teams.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a production/process engineer, automation engineer or similar in a production environment;
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch;
- You have a hands on mentality and are able to work independently;
- You are result-oriented and have a can-do attitude.
- You see technical problems as a challenge/opportunity;
- You have good communication and problem solving skills.
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
- Competitive salary
- Good career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects
- External and internal trainings
- Welcoming atmosphere