Process Engineer I - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better word for those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as a part of Supply Operations, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Process Engineer I, Supply Operations
- In this role, you will focus on improving the performance of our Fermentation Operations as you provide technical leadership within production to ensure products are delivered according to plans within a predictable timeframe, volume and quality.
- You will be responsible for key tasks that include daily product follow up, troubleshooting, and budgeting.
- The product responsibility will also include introduction of new products to our site in collaboration with our development department and other sites. In this role, you will be a driver and catalyst for efficient product flow and technology utilization throughout production.
- You’ll be given the opportunity to challenge conventions and collaborate with your colleagues, so that together you can help our company change the world.
In this position you need to have
- Chemical Engineering degree
- Ability to communicate clearly with personnel at all levels and in all parts of the organization Analytical, Organized and multi tasked oriented
- A positive team-work attitude and help promote a working climate that provides a positive and sound winner mentality
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.