This job is currently Archived,
Process Engineer I/II, Environmental & Utilities Operations Franklinton United States,
Posted on : 24 May 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world for those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Supply Operations, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Process Engineer I/II, Environmental and Utilities Operations
- In this role, you will focus on improving the performance of our Environmental Operations as you provide technical leadership within the department to our wastewater treatment plant is successfully meeting all environmental permit requirements.
- You will be responsible for key tasks that include daily process follow up, troubleshooting, and optimization.
- In this role, you will be a driver and catalyst for efficient process flow and technology utilization throughout the department.
- You ll be given the opportunity to challenge conventions and collaborate with your colleagues, so that together you can help our company change the world.
In this position you need to have:
- MS in Chemical or Environmental Engineering with 2+ years of experience with wastewater treatment preferred.
- Candidates with BS, and strong internship experience or relevant on the job experience will also be considered.
- A passion for collaborating with others and the communication skills to be successful in a team work culture.
- Good organizational skills, as well as effective written and oral communication skills
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.
- Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.
Franklinton NC USA
Find a Job Find Candidates