Process Engineer - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
Role: Process Engineer
- To provide quality and timely support to scale up activities.
- To support design & execution of new production blocks Prepare detailed design of new production blocks (in case of facility expansion) including equipment layout, equipment selection & spacing etc. in collaboration with projects team.
- To prevent repetition of incidents Prepare a detailed proposal (including Cost Proposal in case investment is needed) on whether existing facility is sufficient to support new scale up activities depending on the business requirement.
- To improve Safety, quality, productivity, process robustness and to meet the increased production demands.
- Explore new techniques and technologies (contacting external parties if required), Generate User Requirement Specifications (URS), and ensure its completion; reduce time cycles by identifying the bottle neck equipment; Modify Process parameters and practices (Safety and GMP).
- To make the process safe. collectively arrive at the root cause for the deviation; Follow up with the concerned departments on the closure status once the CAPA's are identified.
- Operations Head ;
- Production Manager;
- Shift In charges; Chemists;
- Documentation Team;
- QC Material Management;
- Projects; RA; QA; AR&D R&D T& P
External: : Vendors (supply of Equipment’s).
Basic understanding of Pharmaceutical industry.
Educational & Experience:
B.E/ B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering with minimum 2 Years of Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry.
Chemical Engineering; Unit operations; Equipment design; Team work; Interpersonal skills.